Spring has sprung, and we’re celebrating with a roundup of books about GARDENING for kids!
Don’t forget—Evansville is launching its community garden this year, making this the perfect time to talk about growing your own food plants and flowers with your family!
- The Curious Garden by Peter Brown
- Planting a Rainbow by Lois Ehlert
- The Gardener by Sarah Stewart
- The Carrot Seed by Ruth Krauss
- From Seed to Plant by Gail Gibbons
- The Magic School Bus Plants Seeds: A book about how living things grow by Johanna Cole, illustrated by Bruce Degen
- Growing Vegetable Soup by Lois Ehlert