Monday, January 13, 2014

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT: PETER LERANGIS

I recently finished reading the first two entries in Peter Lerangis' new series: The Seven Wonders.  I enjoyed the first book, but I think I liked the second one even more.  I can't wait to see what happens next!

Peter Lerangis is the author of multiple middle grade series as well as young adult books.

The Seven Wonders series (The Colossus Rises and Lost in Bablyon)
39 Clues (one of many authors) series
Spy X series
Watchers series

Young Adult Titles:
Somebody, Please Tell Me Who I Am
WTF
Smiler's Bones

For more information on Peter Lerangis or his books, visit http://peterlerangis.com/ 

Already read The Seven Wonders entries?  Try one of these books to hold you over until the next one comes out!

The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
The Book of Three by Lloyd Alexander
Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Berry
Goddess of Yesterday by Caroline B. Cooney
Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins
The Dark is Rising by Susan Cooper

Picture from http://syndetics.com/index.php?isbn=9780062070401/lc.jpg&client=arrowheadlbs&type=rn12

No comments:

Post a Comment