Tuesday, March 31, 2015

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT: BRAD MELTZER

Brad Meltzer's next novel is due out in June 2015: The President's Shadow.  This will be the third book in the series centering on Beecher White, an archivist at the National Archives.

Brad Meltzer has written many works of fiction as well as nonfiction for children.  For more information on Brad Meltzer, visit his website at http://bradmeltzer.com/

Adult Fiction by Brad Meltzer:
The Fifth Assassin (The Culper Ring Book 2)
The Inner Circle (The Culper Ring Book 1)
The Book of Lies
The Book of Fate
The Zero Game
The Millionaires
The First Counsel
Dead Even
The Tenth Justice



Adult Nonfiction by Brad Meltzer:
History Decoded: the 10 Greatest Conspiracies of All Time
Heroes For My Son
Heroes For My Daughter









Children's Nonfiction:
I am Jackie Robinson
I am Albert Einstein
I am Rosa Parks
I am Abraham Lincoln
I am Amelia Earhart





For books similar to Brad Meltzer's fiction, try one of these!
The Collectors by David Baldacci
Hidden Order by Brad Thor
Deception Point by Dan Brown
Never Go Back by Lee Child
Locked On by Tom Clancy
The Stranger by Harlan Coben
Fear Nothing by Lisa Gardner
Gray Mountain by John Grisham
The Wolf at the Door by Jack Higgins

Pictures from RockCat.

No comments:

Post a Comment