Monday, June 15, 2015

Picture Books about Fathers & Dads!

Happy almost-Father’s Day! Today we highlight a number of great picture books featuring awesome dads for you to check out from the library. You can find these at your library or in the online catalog. 

Knuffle Bunny by Mo Willems. Also check out the other titles in this picture book series, including Knuffle Bunny Too and Knuffle Bunny Free.

I Will Fight Monsters for You by Santi Balmes, illustrated by Lyona.

Ten, Nine, Eight by Molly Bang.


Pete’s a Pizza by William Steig.

Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney, illustrated by Anita Jeram.

My Dad is Big and Strong, But…: a bedtime story by Coralie Saudo, illustrated by Kris Di Giacomo.

I Love My Dad by Anna Walker.

Just Me and My Dad by Mercer Mayer.


Don’t forget that Donuts with Dad takes place at the library on Saturday June 20 from 10:00-11:30 a.m. downstairs in the program room! 

No comments:

Post a Comment